Monday, March 16, 2009

Germany Bound!
I leave for Germany this week to lead worship for an incredible group of believers. Have you heard of Wycliff Bible Translators? There work is incredible. They translate the Bible into languages so that every tribe and tongue can hear the good news of Jesus Christ! I am so excited and honored to serve them. I will lead worship daily for about 10 days. Prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Pray for those attending the conference that this will be a refreshing and encouraging time. Their work is difficult and they only get to do a conference like this every 3 years! I get to attend conferences all the time and that really convicts me of how much i take for granted. Anyway, please pray! Thanks gang!
And sorry for the lack of blogging. :)
Amy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Safe travels and you are in my prayers! How exciting! My Grandmother said that a while back (not sure when it was) you sang at Central Baptist back home and she really enjoyed it. What a gift you have.

Jana said...

praying for you sweet friend. it was great to see you!