Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 7- 13 Brussels, Belgium. Visited with my friend Janee. I met her incredible fiancée Hary, her godly friends, watched her prepare for her wedding (Sept 6!), went shopping together in Brugge, and just had fun! We also spent time praying together and encouraging each other in the Lord. It is so critical that we do this when we gather as Christians. I love it that Janee is always ready to give a word of admonition and offer a prayer. What a blessing she is!

It was here that I had my ‘divine appointment’ experience. I wrote about that in an earlier entry. I am always amazed how the Lord allows me to share the gospel on every overseas trip experience. It continues to affirm my gift of evangelism and delights my heart when the opportunities arise. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: