Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Due to little availability of internet, I have not been able to keep you updated. I finished the conference on Saturday, put Amber on a plane home, caught a train to Basel, SWZ and have been in Kandern Germany since Sunday morning. Oh, and did mention I took a night train? I reserved a 'couchette', which simply means very little bed. It was not as Euro-glamorous as I thought it would be! I think I got about 3 hours of sleep.
My friends, the Ellis's live in this region. They have so been so hospitable. We have had a wonderful time seeing the sites, eating wonderful food, visiting a French castle. (see pic below)
I have learned more about their work with Wycliff. It is amazing how God is using them to further the Kingdom.
The Black Forest is a must see for any of you considering a visit to Germany. It's so beautiful. Here are a few pics from our outings around here. Bless you all and thank you for praying. My time has been refreshing and full of Jesus.

Amy

2 comments:

auDi tHis woRld said...

such great photos!! :-) love seeing and reading about your travels...love you!

Amy Nobles said...

Love you too Kimbolina! Thanks for praying. God is at work!